Dark Cotton DTG Concentrated Universal Pretreat 5L | SK
- Reference: CFSKDC5L
€200.00 Tax excluded €240.00
In the demanding world of textile printing, the quality and durability of your creations are important. Manutech Print, as a specialist in direct-to-garment (DTG) printing, fully understands these requirements.
Universal DTG pretreat Dark Cotton is suitable for all textile printers like the Brother GTX Pro, the Epson F series and Polyprint DTG printers.
The concentrated formula saves on delivery costs. Easy dilution, for a high-performance product and 20 litres of ready to use pretreat.
Less heavy than a 20 litre can of 23 kg, the 5 litre can of concentrated pretreatment for DTG printers typically weighs only 8 kg.
Discover the benefits of pretreatment fluid for DTG printing.
- OEKO-TEX® labelled;
- Easy dilution, one volume of pretreatment solution for 3 volumes of osmosis water.
- The pretreatment liquid for dark or, black cotton;
- Pretreatment solution for DTG that produces no visible marks, does not stain custom t-shirts;
- Its unique composition does not create residues or deposits;
- Correctly applied, it optimises the printing of your DTG printer with an incredible finish;
- An unbeatable price and excellent quality;
- Use less DTG pretreatment fluid than other OEM brands;
- Excellent resistance to washing;
- Long shelf life, the superior product can be kept for more than 12 completed months;
- Low odour.
How to Use DTG Dark Cotton Precoating ?
- Dilute one volume of the concentrated version of DTG pretreatment for Brother or Epson with 3 volumes of osmosis or demineralised water.
- Preparation: Before application, make sure the textile is smooth and dry.A well-prepared surface ensures uniform distribution of the product.
- Application with a pretreatment machine: To begin, during your tests, spray a dose between 20 and 25 g on a 30 x 40 cm surface of a t-shirt to personalise. To weigh the textile pretreatment liquid, place an electronic scale under the can before spraying to record the value. Adjust your setting if necessary.
- Manual Application: Use a hand sprayer to apply the pretreatment evenly to the print area. This manual method ensures balanced distribution of the DTG coating.
- Drying: After direct application, use a DTG conveyor dryer like a Chiossi & Cavazzuti. Adequate drying is essential to activate the specific properties of the pretreatment and ensure optimal fixation of the textile ink.
Tips for Optimal Use : Dark Cotton DTG Concentrated Universal Pretreat.
Test the pretreatment liquid on a test before production. The tests allow you to adjust the necessary quantity needed depending on the t-shirt or hoodies used.
Carefully follow your equipment manufacturer's specific recommendations to ensure maximum compatibility.
A pretreat for white DTG ink compatible with the majority of DTG textile printers.
- Pretreatment for Brother GTX Pro / GTX Pro Bulk ;
- Pretreatment fluid for Epson F2100, F2200, F3000 series ;
- Pretreat for Ricoh and Polyprint DTG printer ;
- And the universal pretreats users ;
- Except KORNIT brand printers.