Stahls Hotronix heat Press 40 x 50 cm | STX-20
- Reference: STX20-2018
€750.00 Tax excluded
Used Stahls Hotronix heat press 40 x 50 cm, STX-20 with Auto Open Clam from 2018, overhauled and professionally cleaned. Textile heat press in good condition.
Features of the used Stahls Hotronix heat press.
- Year 2018;
- Second hand heat press, overhauled and cleaned, in excellent condition;
- Press platen size: 40cm x 50cm;
- High strength quality steel frame;
- The STX -20 heat press has a digital screen that indicates the time, temperature, pressure;
- Double timer to pre-adjust to preheating and application separately;
- Integrated Open-Clam automatic system;
- Easy magnetic snap closure
- Space-saving heat press;
- Weight: 39.5 kg;
- Dimensions: 74 cm x 44 cm x HT 44 cm.
Stahls Hotronix develops and manufactures industrial quality heat presses. The American firm has existed since the early 1980s. Since then, Stahls Hotronix has been one of the leaders on the American market. It innovates and constantly develops its products for textile customisation.
The size of the platen 40 cm x 50 cm makes it possible to fix many DTF transfers from the simple logo to the A3+ design. This marking machine, built with robust materials and components, guarantees good stability and even pressure.
Stahls Hotronix Heat Press Applications:
The STX-20 heat press is used for any type of textile transfer.
It easily applies a DTF transfer on many textiles like organic cotton, polyester or lycra. It can also melt the hot melt powder on the DTF film, before application.
It is equally suitable for DTG digital printing. Hotronix STX-20 dries DTG pre-treatment, flattens t-shirt before printing, dries ink after marking.
DTF installation advice with a Stahls Hotronix heat press.
On cotton textiles:
- 150 °C 12 seconds in 1 pressing with medium pressure - cold peel;
- 180 °C 8 seconds with medium pressure - cold peel then 2nd pressing 8 seconds;
On polyester textile or cotton/polyester blend:
- 130 °C 10 seconds in 1 pressing with medium pressure - cold peel;
- 130 °C 5 seconds with medium pressure - cold peel then 2nd pressing 5 seconds;
On very sensitive textiles: Sublimated polyester, softshell, lycra, nylon, etc.:
- 105 °C 5 seconds with medium pressure - cold peel then 2nd pressing 5 seconds.
The results are unguaranteed, as they also depend on the textiles used.