Stahls Hotronix heat Press whith caddie stand | STX-20
- Reference: STX20-2020
€1,150.00 Tax excluded
Second hand Stahls Hotronix heat Press whith caddie stand, STX-20 with system Auto Open Clam. Year 2018, tested and professionally cleaned. Textile heat press in good condition.
Stahls Hotronix Refurbished Heat Press Features:
- Year 2020;
- Caddie Stand included;
- Refurbished and rigorously tested, in good condition;
- Size platen: 40cm x 50cm;
- Sturdy and stable frame;
- Digital screen to easily configure the STX-20 heat press;
- Double timer for diverse applications;
- Automated opening system (Auto Open-Clamp System);
- Easy closing and opening by magnetic pressure
- Space-saving textile heat press machine;
- Weight: 39.5kg;
- Dimensions: 74 cm x 44 cm x HT 44 cm.
Stahls Hotronix has been designing and producing professional-grade heat presses since the 1980s. Thanks to the reliability and innovation of its range of machines for textile customisation, Stahls Hotronix is one of the leaders on the American market.
The 40 cm x 50 cm platen allows multiple DTF transfers of the 49 cm wide design label to be carefully applied. The Stahls Hotronix STX-20 consists of solid steel/aluminum. They so ensure excellent stability and even pressure.
Using Stahls Hotronix heat press.
Versatile, the STX-20 heat press is suitable for all types of textile transfer. It quickly fixes a DTF transfer on multiple garments, tote-bags and on many materials like organic cotton. The textile transfer press can also harden the DTF powder before application.
It can also be used for direct-to-garment digital printing or DTG printing. Hotronix STX-20 dries DTG pre-treatment, de-creases polo shirt before printing or dries water-based DTG ink after marking.
DTF application tips with a Stahls heat press.
On cotton textiles:
- 150°C 12 seconds in 1 pressing with medium pressure - cold peel;
- 180°C 8 seconds with medium pressure - cold peel then 2nd pressing 8 seconds;
On polyester textile or cotton/polyester blend:
- 130°C 10 seconds in 1 pressing with medium pressure - cold peel;
- 130°C 5 seconds with medium pressure - cold peel then 2nd pressing 5 seconds;
On very sensitive textiles: Sublimated polyester, softshell, lycra, nylon, etc.:
- 105°C 5 seconds with medium pressure - cold peel then 2nd pressing 5 seconds.
The results are unguaranteed, as they also depend on the textiles used.