Mister-T2 Pro DTG Pretreatment Machine | Ecofreen
- Reference: MisterT2Pro
€4,450.00 Tax excluded
Mister-T2 Pro pretreatment machine from Ecofreen for DTG printing.
Manutech-Print offers you 5 liters of DTG Dark Cotton pretreat and Light Cotton by SK Color.
The Mister-T2 Pro is an advanced, high-tech DTG pretreatment machine. The American market has already adopted it.
It allows you to produce, depending on your setting, nearly 600 t-shirts per hour. The height of its platen adjusts automatically, allowing up to 12 t-shirts to be placed at a time.
The platen of 40 cm x 50 cm also accommodate T-shirts, sweats or hoodies.
It has automatic nozzle cleaning and an anti-clogging wet cap.
Combined with an aspiration (not included), the DTG pretreatment mist is sucked up to prevent it from leaving the pre-treatment area and settling on your entire workstation.
Precise spraying gives an optimum result, thanks to the two pre-treatment nozzles. Thus, your garment will be ready for high quality printing. Combined with SK Color's DTG Dark Cotton pretreat, colours will come out more vivid!
The DTG Ecofreen pretreatment machine is compact and relatively lightweight. This pre-treatment machine for DTG ink will save you countless hours and money if you currently pre-treat by a paint roller. It will also give you greater consistency from garment to garment.
Ecofreen's Mister-T2 Pro Pretreatment Machine is easy to use and feature rich. This revolutionary textile pretreatment system is the perfect complement to any direct-to-garment printer. It is suitable for all printers like the Epson SureColor F3070, F2100, Brother GT3 and GTX, Polyprint.
Advantages of the DTG Mister T2 Pro pre-treatment machine by Ecofreen:
- Save time and effort with the open layout, which allows easy and quick loading/unloading of your clothes;
- Load 12 or more shirts at once on a spring-loaded tray that automatically adjusts height for consistent spray;
- Foot pedal to trigger the pre-treatment spray;
- Better management of the DTG pre-treatment evacuation, thanks to the holes on the edges associated with a suction motor (sold separately).
Ecofreen Mister T2 Pro pre-treatment machine key features:
- Adjustable nozzle angle for optimal spray coverage;
- Accurate and regular spraying;
- Intelligent automatic nozzle cleaning and flushing program: when the machine is turned on, it will automatically purge the water every 4 hours to prevent the nozzles from clogging;
- Adjustable spray area;
- Preset: frequent operations can be saved and reused;
- Real-time liquid cost calculation for each spray (cents);
- Pre-scan: preview the spray with a laser;
- Capping station Protects nozzles from clogging;
- Two nozzles;
- Anti-rust structures and parts: all structures and parts are made of aluminum and stainless steel;
- Open top design for easy maintenance;
- LED light;
- Ventilation fan: the fan is designed to prevent the pretreatment fog from sticking and clogging some parts of the DTG pretreatment machine;
- Easy drainage: the front legs are moderately higher than the hind legs and in addition have a sloping basement;
- Enough space for thick clothes like hoodies;
- Multiple inlet selector valves;
- Easy switch from DTG pre-treatment to water.
Technical characteristics of the Ecofreen Mister T2 Pro:
- Easy control panel;
- Nozzle capping station;
- Adjustable spray nozzle angle;
- Freely select the spray area;
- Top cover open;
- Sloping basement;
- Size platen: 40cm x 50cm.
- Barcode scanning capability (add-on not included): if paired with a barcode scanner (sold separately);
- Barcode Scanning Worksheet Instructions.