Brother GTX Pro White Printhead
- Reference: PHWGTXPROR
€1,100.00 Tax excluded
White printhead for Brother GTX Pro printer and GTX Pro Bulk digital printer. Available in two versions, new and reconditioned.
Get €100 off a Brother GTX Pro white printhead refurbished. In exchange, send us a defective printhead of identical reference.
Extend the life of the Brother GTX Pro or GTX Pro Bulk at a smart price with the refurbished Brother GTX Pro white printhead. Used Brother GTX Pro spares part, restored by a meticulous cleaning process and many tests. The reconditioned Brother GTX Pro GTX Pro Bulk printhead is delivered without any ink, in its original box with its nozzle test.
Brother GTX Pro white printhead reconditioning process.
Manutech-Print distributes refurbished Brother GTX/GTX Pro printheads. They undergo many cleaning cycles, replacement of parts if necessary and several specific tests until the Brother GTX Pro white nozzles are completely unclogged. This process uses a maintenance station with an extreme liquid for unclogging digital printing ink.
To remove clogs and impurities, the product passes through the Brother GTX Pro white ink printhead in both directions.
Here are the different steps for cleaning the Brother GTX Pro white ink printheads:
- Continuous circulation of extreme cleaning liquid, filtration of Brother ink residue, then use of ultrasound;
- Each phase needs several hours;
- Once a cycle is complete, the Brother GTX Pro Bulk white Ink Nozzle Test is performed. Then, we renew the process if necessary;
- Exchange of defective components;
- Cleaning of all parts of the Brother DTG print head;
- Control, test and repair of electronic components;
- When the refurbishment of the used Brother GTX Pro / GTX Pro Bulk white printhead is complete, we perform an ultimate test.
- We are introducing a cleaner for Brother GTX Pro to remove all ink from testing. It is carefully placed in its box before shipping.
Difference between a refurbished Brother GTX Pro white ink printhead and a new printhead ?
Refurbishing a Brother GTX Pro blank printhead don't make it a new DTG Brother spare part. This process extends the life of a Brother t-shirt printer at a super price, almost 30% off the list price.
Reconditioning includes unclogging, multiple tests and cleaning of the Brother GTX Pro white ink printhead
If the Brother GTX Pro white ink print head nozzles clog when the Brother textile printer has had very little use, it is recovering its life.
To ensure quality, Manutech-Print tests Brother GTX Pro Bulk /GTX Pro white printheads at each cycle of the remanufacturing process.
What is the lifespan of a Brother GTX Pro white ink printhead?
The lifespan of a white print head for a Brother GTX Pro printer depends on several factors: The average area of the printed visuals, periodic cleaning of the nozzles of the Brother GTX Pro heads.
It uses advanced nozzle control technology to reduce print defects and improve overall print quality.
The Brother GTX Pro SB8571001 Refurbished Printhead is designed to produce high-quality prints with brilliant white.
Lifetime of a Brother GTX Pro / Pro Bulk Color printhead: 50,000 to 60,000 to 100,000 impressions.
Lifespan of a Brother GTX Pro White printhead: Approximately 60,000 to 100,000 prints, thanks to the white ink circulation system.
How do Brother GTX Pro white printheads clog?
The print head of a Brother GTX Pro printer can become clogged for various reasons:
- Low quality or expired DTG white ink.
- Irregular maintenance of Brother GTX Pro printheads.
- Irregular use of the Brother GTX Pro Bulk printer.
- Environment, unsuitable atmosphere: Unsuitable temperature and humidity
- Component or manufacturing problem with the white ink printhead (quite rare).
- Fault in a wiper or the Brother GTX Pro capping station.
Remanufacturing a Brother GTX Pro or GTX Pro Bulk white ink printhead remains a complicated process. It needs technical expertise, suitable equipment and specialised cleaning and unclogging products.
How much does Brother GTX Pro white ink printhead cost?
The standard price of a new Brother GTX Pro white printhead, Brother reference SB8571001, is approximately €2,400. A refurbished Brother GTX Pro printhead costs 30% less.