DTG Pretreat Dark Cotton 5L | SK Pretreat
- Reference: SKDarkCotton5L
€60.00 Tax excluded
Want to test DTG SK Dark Cotton Pretreatment Solution before purchasing? You are in the right place! Simply answer the questionnaire (1min) and we will offer you a sample.
SK Dark Cotton is DTG Universal pretreatment, from the SK Printing Supplies range.
Since the invention of digital direct-to-garment printing (DTG) , to fix white ink, you apply a pre-treatment before printing your designs onto dark cotton fabric. The universal SK Dark cotton makes your prints better and extends the lifespan.
SK Dark Cotton Liquid Pretreatment DTG , OEKO-TEX®, can be easily used on all DTG printers except Kornit®. Start with a value of 25 g to spray on a surface of 30 x 40 cm of a t-shirt to be personalised.
Then dry it, preferably in a conveyor belt dryer, then smooth with a heat press. There you go, the white ink will simply fix to the part of your t-shirt to customize, then the other colors will do the same on the white. It works with the majority of DTG printers.
Enjoy the many strong points of the range of pretreatment DTG Dark Cotton SK Screen Printing Supplies below:
- Ready to Use : No Dilution needed.
- Dark Cotton pretreatment liquid don't leave any traces, don't stain clothes.
- Its unique composition don't create lumps and deposits.
- Properly applied, it optimizes the printing of your DTG printer with a true retail finish.
- An unbeatable price.
- Use less pretreatment liquid DTG than other brands.
- Excellent resistance to washing.
- Long shelf life, The product can be stored for more than 12 months.
- Low odor.
- Universal product with all existing DTG systems except Kornit® machines:
Brother GTX / GTX Pro / GT Series
Epson F2000 / F2100 / F3000 Series
- The packaging is adapted according to your needs.