EasiSolv 701 Screen Wash & Stain Remover
- Reference: EasiSolv-701-solvant-dégraissant
€85.00 Tax excluded
EasiSolv 701 Screen Wash & Stain Remover is a top of the range, powerful stain remover from Easiway in 5L format. EasiSolv solvent / degreaser, an ultra powerful all-in-one product, is used to dissolve plastisol inks, PMI adhesives and transparent coatings. It also removes glue residues, emulsions and stains on screen printing mesh.
In addition, the product works quickly. It does not damage the screen fabric when used as a screen cleaning solution.
EasiSolv 701 biodegradable stain remover :
EasiSolv stain remover respects the environment. It contains biodegradable detergents that break down naturally through their exclusive formulas.
In addition, the Easiway brand has an exceptional commitment to the environment. This has led to the creation of eco-friendly products while maintaining a high level of performance. These aspects are reflected in Easisolv 701 screen cleaner.
Features of Easy Solv 701 Stain Remover :
- Quickly dissolves ink and ink stains, allowing screen mesh to be washed away with water ;
- Screen printing screen degreaser, eliminates the extra steps and expense of degreasing chemicals ;
- Non-flammable cleaning solvent ;
- Contains biodegradable and environmentally friendly detergents. These detergents are low foaming and contribute to a better removal of ink and stains from the screen mesh. In addition, they can be completely rinsed off with water ;
- Low odour product, which provides a more pleasant working environment for operators ;
- EasiSolv 701 cleaner can be applied manually, by recirculation through the EasiFlo system or in closed automatic screen washing systems. This generally offers superior solvent life and economy ;
- EasiSolv 701, applied to a wet screen for use as a stain remover, without damaging the screen mesh.
Cleaning solvent for washing screen printing screens :
Please wear the appropriate PPE when using cleaning solvents. Equip your screen printer with a mask, goggles and chemical gloves to ensure safety.
First, scrape off any excess textile ink from the screen printing screen. Then apply EasiSolv 701 solvent to the plastisol ink and the printed side of the screen, rub in if necessary.
Leave to act for an average of 5-10 minutes, reapply if necessary.
Then remove the excess ink from the screen with a squeegee and a high pressure cleaner. Finally, spray the screen starting from the bottom and working your way up.
EasiSolv 701 stain remover for degreasing screen printing screens:
First remove all ink and emulsion from the screen using easiway 500 emulsion remover, then apply EasiSolv 701 stain remover to the print side of the screen and rub in. Leave for an average of 5 to 10 minutes, reapply if necessary.
Rinse both sides of the screen with high pressure water. Rinse slowly afterwards to activate the degreasing agents.