EZGrip Squeegee For Screen Printing
- Reference: EZGrip
€35.00 Tax excluded
Manutech-Print offers you the EZGrip squeegee for screen printing in several versions: Alone, without a blade or with a 65sh, 75sh or 85sh blade.
FEATURES – BENEFITS – SPECIFICATIONS of The EZGrip Squeegee
1. PUSH or PULL
2. Ergonomic Power Grip Handles
3. Centre Flood Handle for One Handed Floods
3. Self Standing In & Out of the Screen - No More Ink Messes
4. Install Blade in 3 Secs Without Screws.
5. Use Any Size Blade from 15cm to 36cm.
6. Use All 4 Blade Edges.
7. Blade Preset to Proper Print Angle.
7. 33 cm Wide - One Piece Construction.
8. 100% Nylon - Chemical Resistant.
9. Smooth Surface – Faster & Easier to Clean.
10. Light Wt. 200 gr.
11. Made in America, Phoenix, AZ.
TheEZGrip main feature recommended power grip design which provides more downward force with less effort, unlike the conventional pinch grip, the power grip does not primarily use muscles that result in Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Include centre flood handle for one handed floods.
TheEZGrip provides the fastest print stroke in the industry. In between strokes, TheEZGrip’s self-standing feature allows it to remain at the image area instead of leaning against the far end of the frame, thereby shortening the stroke time. This method also minimises ink coverage in the screen and reduces cleanup time and material.
The blade changing system exclusive to The EZ Grip allows for blade changes in seconds without screws or damage to the blade, push in and pull out.
TheEZGrip Squeegee How to Flood, Push & Pull