DTF Pro Transfer Film, Cold Peel - 60 cm x 100m
- Reference: RLDTF60X100CPRO
€110.00 Tax excluded
DTF Pro transfer film, cold peel, 60 cm x 100 m. This PET film is compatible with DTF Oric, Haiya, Audley printers and the main DTF machine manufacturers.
Create high quality DTF transfer, vibrant color visuals, with DTF transfer film from our Pro DTF range at a great price.
In order to produce a quality textile print with incredible details, Manutech-Print recommends using DTF transfer film with our DTF inks and DTF powder. All of our DTF supplies are tested together to ensure compatibility and quality.
DTF Pro Movie Features.
- Professional quality ;
- Film for DTF transfer: 60 cm x 100 m ;
- Cold Peel, single side ;
- single side film for DTF printing.
The main advantages of Direct-To-Film printing.
DTF or Direct To Film printing presents multiple advantages such as:
- The DTF makes it possible to design textile transfers, with precise details;
- Printing without color limit, creating gradients;
- DTF transfer can be applied to many textiles;
- The marking technique remains the same, for both dark and light garments;
- Durable textile transfer;
- The DTF print gives a nice flexible visual, it stretches over the t-shirt without cracking. Ideal for sportswear for example;
- Excellent resistance to washing;
- More reduced cost of printing systems and consumables.
Tips for using DTF Pro film for textile transfer.
The DTF Pro film roll is suitable for all DTF printing machines operating in roll to roll.
Before you start printing, make an indent of 3 to 4 pixels on your design.
DTF printing need less ink. Start the tests with 50% less ink than with DTG printing for example.
How to identify the side to be printed on a DTF sheet?
Locate the side to be printed by moistening your finger. Switch to the DTF sheet. The most sticky or rough side represents the surface to be printed.
Then start printing on the DTF Pro transfer film.
Then dust the powder all over the DTF ink. Ideally harden it in the oven. Let cool.
Fix the transfer with a heat press for 2 minutes at 150°C. Leave to cool for a moment before peeling.